Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Wow, it's been a while...  Just wanted to wish everyone a blessed new year!  I'm glad to put 2009 behind me and look forward to the surprises ahead.  One of my new year's resolutions is to post on this site at least once a week.  And working out... But I think that's on everyone's list after the holidays, right?  haha...  Hopefully, I'll stick to both plans.  For Christmas, I created my "tree" card below using satin ribbon and the ruffling technique I used on this card.  Then I applied rhinestones on my "tree" as my ornaments.  On the brown cardstock, I used the snowflakes and the sentiment from the Holiday Cheer clear stamp set by Hero Arts.  I hope I can stick to my resolutions and that you stick with yours.  :)







Supplies used:

white cardstock
brown cardstock
green satin ribbon
rhinestones
Hero Arts - Holiday Cheer stamp set
Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip stamp pad

0 comments: