Thursday, June 10, 2010

KWerner Readers' Choice Color Inspiration No. 3



Here's my card for KWerner's next color challenge.  I saw this technique in a card making book and always wanted to apply use it.  Who knew hole punches could turn into something cute?  I'm giving this card to my seester-in-law for her birthday.  The sentiment comes from Stampin' Up's Curvy Verses set.  The vase kind of looked plain to me so I stamped the tail end of the butterfly stamp below to add a little accent to the vase.  I also pierced curvy lines along the bottom of the card.  Enjoy!


Supplies used:
Cardstock: dark purple, chocolate chip, cream, olive, celery green
Stamps: butterfly stamp, Stampin Up's Curvy Verses
Tools:  corner punch, hole punch, Cricut, Lasting Impressions Flourish Borders Embossing Plate

3 comments:

Tethered2Home said...

This is beautiful. Looks like Ikebana flower arranging.

xosparklesxo said...

I just love it! Elegant and gorgeous!

Lisa Harrolle said...

Beautiful card! You did a great job incorporating all of the colors in the challenge!! Love it!