Monday, November 1, 2010

Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge #26

Well, hello hello...  This week's challenge for Stampin' Celebration involved a lot of fun vibrant colors.  I happened to have a birthday card that I thought would fit the theme.  The base of the case was cut from Whisper White cardstock and I used my Cricut Machine and the Create A Critter cartridge to cut out a bunch of balloons in different colors.  Then I cut out the word "HAPPY" from my Don Juan cartridge and adhered those to some of the balloons.  Inside, I stamped "birthday" from Stampin' Up's Happy Everything stamp set in the same vibrant colors from the front of the card.  Anyhoo... Happy Monday.  :)




Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up), red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple cardstock
Stamp:  Happy Everything (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, Glorious Green, Only Orange, Brilliant Blue (Stampin' Up)
Cricut cartridges:  Create A Critter, Don Juan

2 comments:

Allison said...

Cute idea! I love your bright colors and how you did multiple 'birthday' on the inside. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration. :-)

Rochelle said...

What a fun bright card! Love the balloons! Thanks for playing this week at the Stampin' Celebration blog!